BEFORE DECIDING IF IT’S THE RIGHT TIME TO SELL, HAVE YOU EXPLORED ALL YOUR OPTIONS?
The most important thing to consider is how you want to live. If you prefer to stay in your home, you should understand your choices. We help map out those choices.
To explore your options, fill out the form to the right and schedule a consultation with our CERTIFIED specialists. There is no obligation involved, no fees, no sale pitch.
We volunteer over 300 hours/year helping people understand their options – we’re here to help.
IF YOU DO WANT TO CONSIDER selling your home, we have buyers ready. Many young people are looking for a place to start their families. Our neighborhood is perfect for them. Affordable, well cared for homes with a history of life and family are exactly what they want. We can structure it so you don’t have to worry about the hassle of listing your house on the open market. We’ll get you top dollar market price AND eliminate the hassle of strangers walking through at random times; no clean up, staging, photos, signs in the yard required. You can maintainn your privacy and still sell your home for top dollar.
OR we can help you list your house on the open market to attract dozens of buyers. We sell most of our listings in 14 days or less.
You choose what works best for you.
Did you know that Fairfax County offers repair services for qualified residents? Up to $500!
Contact the County or firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-407-3426 and we can help you obtain these services.
Types of Repairs
These are the typical kinds of services that can be provided under this program:
- Interior and exterior painting
- Minor electrical repair and replacement
- Window and door repair
- Minor plumbing repair and replacement
- Screen replacement for windows and doors
- Installation of grab bars, railings and other accessibility devices to assist the elderly and disabled
If you’ve been putting off a repair because you can’t afford it, check out the programs, or give us a call 703-407-3426 and we’ll help you coordinate.
Need a Little Help with Other Items?
NoVa House and Home has a group of volunteers that can help you with the following chores:
- Basic Yardwork
- Yard Clean Up
- Storm Preparation
- Grocery Shopping
- Transportation to appointments
- Sitting with a spouse or relative while you run your errands
NoVa House and Home has partnered with several organizations that can help with bigger projects:
- Home Redesign:
- Assess home for safety
- Right-sizing existing spaces to increase functionality
- Make changes and rearrange furniture for better mobility
- Room reassignment due to decreased mobility issues due to illness or impairment
- Persons who have collected too much or that have become hoarders
- Anyone wanting to make changes in their home without expensive purchases
- Downsize and de-clutter and sort for donating, sale, or preservation
- Coordinate with a Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS) and contractors who understand universal design for the aging and install and renovate to help prevent falls and make all aspects of the home accessible
- Space planning redesign that reflects a desired new style of living
- Rooms accessorized to showcase your most prized possessions
- Strategic furniture placement for improved functionality
- Mood-setting light design that helps create the perfect home atmosphere
Curious about your property’s market value?
You can fill out this simple form and receive weekly or monthly interactive reports – we do not sell your information. We may check in with you occasionally to see if you have any questions, but the report is in place for your information.